Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Flea Market Fundraiser

Hi everyone! Please visit my second blog http://www.suziebuttonsellsonfriday.blogspot.com/ to see the offerings I have this week! 100% of the profits this week and through the month of September are going to be donated for Stephanie and Christian Nielson, she's a young wife, mother and blogger from www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com who was involved in a serious accident. If you see anything you would like to purchase please first email me at purrpage3@verizon.net or leave a comment and I'll confirm and have you pay through PayPal by clicking on Donate to Nie that is on the blog. I will only charge you for shipping separately.
My girlfriend, Gail, has also made a couple items and has donated to help out. I think you'll like what she has given me to sell! I will have all the items listed by 9 a.m. Friday hopefully. Please keep this young family in your prayers also as they go through a recovery process. Suzie Button

No comments:

Post a Comment