Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween Swaps!

Since both girls should have received their items now, I thought I'd post what I had been working on for the past several weeks for the two Halloween swaps I was involved in...the first pic is a Moulin Rouge type of feel wreath, and then I used my embroidery machine to stitch personalized dish towels, I made a container cute and added some crepe paper garland and then some candy goodies and candles and such! This was a lot of fun! Thanks to the bloggers -- Amy from Four Sisters in a cottage and Heidi at Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly for hosting the fun events! I will post what they send when it arrives. I can't wait! Suzie
P.S. I am going to have a GIVEAWAY to celebrate Fall and all the fun of Halloween beginning on Thursday, come back then to see what you can win! Suzie Button

No comments:

Post a Comment