Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OOOHHH! A Collectors' Edition from Gooseberry Patch!

I know you all LOVE anything Gooseberry Patch as much as I do! I "needed" to stop by my local Michael's Craft store today for some supplies, and I saw this HUGE book -- girls, it's 511 glorious pages!! -- and I thought, oh, I WANT that, no I NEED this, oh, Suzie, wait for a coupon! Oh, NO I cannot wait for a coupon, I want that TODAY! It's gray and bleary outside, I need that to snuggle up with when I have a free minute! So, you know what I did, just what you'd do, I bought it! I have collected these books for years, and I can see a few repeat things in here, but there's lots new too, and it's one HUGE glorious amount of Christmas FUN and CHEER!
So go buy your's too, but take a coupon so you get a discount, ok?! Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment