Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Snowflake Tutorial...

About 10 years ago, I made a very similar snowflake, but I lost the directions. I examined the one I had made a couple weeks ago and remembered how I made it, and I thought to share it with you. They are easy, and cheap and fast to make!
I also have another beaded snowflake I'll share tomorrow too! So come back!
I'll try to describe the steps as best I can. The loom I'm using is in your local craft store in the yarn/knitting section. Originally I used a small round orange loom, but I couldn't find one anywhere, so this loom was my substitute, so, here we go....

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic tutorial, thank you!!!

    Sorry I've been out of touch for a while, things haven't stopped since I returned from holiday... normal service is starting to resume!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete