Friday, January 9, 2009

My Butterfly Blog award...

Hi Friends! I received this lovely award back actually in December from Mimi's Garden and had computer problems and put it on the backburner for a while. But now I want to Thank Kathy for nominating me and send it forward to bloggers I enjoy!
I nominate... Glue on my Fingers (paint in my hair) Tina is a very creative jewelry artist and I had the pleasure of meeting her here in TX at the Paper Cowboy Art classes.
Next is Vintage Bella Studio for her Vintage Style and amazing creations. Also Storybook Woods because she always has something beautiful and interesting going on at her blog! Then there's Nancy at
My Crafty Little Page I also met nancy at the Paper Cowgirl Retreat, plus Nancy has a great blog and has some great Pink Saturday entries!
I Love, Love Rhea at Miss Rhea's she has the sweetness I love and crave in my own home and is such a sweet lady!
I fell in love with Beverly's aprons (and purchased two too!) at Touch of the Past and think she's just so creative!
Anna at Thimbleanna gets my vote as just most talented, and I love her blog to gather ideas!
I admire the true talent of Missy too at Fairy child Heirlooms
Mo over at Mo's cottage should be seen by all bloggers, just lovely!
And last, but certainly not least, is Betty at She's Sew Pretty who is my Vintage Valentine swap partner and who has such a wonderful crafty blog!

2 comments: