Thursday, April 9, 2009

What I've been working on...

One of my dear friends Maria has her big 4-0 coming up and I like to always make something for my friends' birthdays...
I saw a similar cupcake photo album on another blog, can't remember which one, but I thought, perfect! I can make Maria this cupcake!
Photobucket
I left the backside of each photo flower empty so she can stick in pictures from her birthday party this Saturday...
Photobucket
Then I've also been crafting a baby book for my new Granddaughter, Madison.
Here is a picture of me in it with Madison, look how she's looking at me! So sweet!
Photobucket
And here's the new Mom and Dad...
Photobucket
And then I left some pages blank for pictures to come...
Photobucket
And lastly, a tiny brag book for me to carry in my purse, I think I'll also stitch up a little bag to hold it in so it doesn't get dirty too!
Photobucket
Have a Happy Day! Suzie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Suzi! That cupcake album is so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete