Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love him, I love him, I love him...

I kept repeating this to myself when, after captioning the news for two hours, I walked downstairs, turned the corner and was met with this...
Photobucket
AND this...
Photobucket
And, oh, he missed or got bored ripping up this roll!
Photobucket
And HOW did he get hold of the bread? And a portion of a wreath!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I should have known he was capital T -- trouble today because TWO days ago I took this away from him because he had ripped it a bit and little plastic pellets were coming out and I put it (I thought) securely far back on my bed table to keep away from him
napping like
And when I came back from Starbucks this morning he had somehow climbed from my bed over on the table and got it and finished this puppy off for good! So that was in the trash, and he was trying to stop me as I threw it in the garbage can too!
Photobucket
Oh, Ollie told me, it wasn't me? Can't you see it in my eyes, Mommy?! It was Cody!!
Photobucket
See, I was just napping! Or blame my daughter Katie for taking an afternoon nap instead of watching him or putting him in his cage.
I love him, I love him, I love him, Well, I REALLY do! So, I forgive you, (bad) Ollie!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You mention the cage - you are crate-training him, right? That's what worked for me with my first pup.

    Good luck with him - he's so sweet looking, but they can be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete