Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Sandals...

In paper!
Photobucket
I'm working on my Flip-Flop Swap and thought I'd share a few images of what I've been making!
Instead of making my flip-flops just single-sided, I decided to double the fun!
Photobucket
I love using vintage swimwear pictures and scenes of the beach...
Photobucket
I also LOVE mermaids, and I also love these Memory Capsules to showcase a little piece of the beach, some sand and shells!
Photobucket
And a flirty Betty on the beach just brightens up any flip-flop, don't you agree?!
Photobucket
Happy Crafty Monday!Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie Button!

    I love the images here!! Great job--the texture and layout is wonderful!!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bettie Page flops! These are all great :)

    ReplyDelete