Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The addition of a little pretty in my day...

I had a desire recently to make something pretty, something feminine...
Photobucket
to my day...
And I was at the craft store and saw your average paper pencil box and the thought came to me, wouldn't it be pretty to have a handmade fabric pencil case...
Photobucket
I can use some of my vintage linens in making it and what is more feminine than some pink tulle to gussy it up?
Photobucket
I used some glittery scrapbook paper inside to define it and to add a stronger stability to the shape...
Photobucket
And I used some vintage French style stamped flowers with a touch of glitter to pretty up some pretty pink pencils...
Photobucket
And stamped a couple of Photobucket erasers with my French inspired stamps...
And then sat back to enjoy my pretty little pencil case and now I'm thinking maybe a desk blotter with a touch of beauty will be next...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment