Friday, January 29, 2010

Love Pink Saturday!

Don't we all just L-O-V-E Pink Saturdays?
I know I enjoy them!
Valentine's Day is all about the food, the crafts, flowers and Love, isn't it? So here's a bit to get your Valentine's Day plans moving forward!
First, the FOOD! We all need a great meal, and here is a menu I found that I'd enjoy and I thought you would too!
I found a great new foodie website Good to Know but the problem is that it's a U.K. site and the recipes need converted if you're, for instance, in the U.S. so here is a website if you need to convert Diana's Desserts Conversion Chart
Let's begin then, shall we, lovely friends?
Let's start with making appetizer sized Chilli Crab Cakes I've always ADORED crab cakes!

Next we can go to our delicious Avocado Pesto Spaghetti YUM!
You might enjoy a Shirley Temple Valentine Drink, I really don't care for alcohol, and this is pretty...
And quickly move to a choice of desserts!
After all that is what Valetine's is all about, right?! YES!

How about some beautiful RED strawberries and a Strawberry Fondue
Or a healthy choice Strawberry Yogurt Cheesecake
So pretty...
OH MY GOSH!

Now for the craft!
This  gorgeous Modern Chic Lampshade you could create for YOU and show some LOVE to yourself! You deserve it!
I know my daughter will want this!

Now we're getting to the end of a lovely day with my flowers to you...
roses sparkle Pictures, Images and Photos
And last, but not least, My Glittery heart in a box Pictures, Images and Photos LOVE for you, my Pink Saturday Friends!

13 comments:

  1. Yummy pinks! I always enjoy stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! And I want, want, want that lampshade! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing me that lampshade now I feel like my life is empty without it!!! Ohhhhh guess what, my bday is coming up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are delicious, it's only breakfast here in California. Nice post. HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I'm marking the recipe for the linguine. I love avocado so it has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post this week, thanks for shaeing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lampshade!!! Yes, I am sewing, but the designing and fitting take much more time than the actual using of the machine. It has been great so far. Doing just exactly what I want it to do. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Suzie; What a Sweet post.. love the food, love the Dessert, love the craft idea and the gorgeous Flowers.... so From my Pink Heart to Yours..... Happy Pink Saturday...

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cheesecake looks so good, i might even ry it!!! such good and fun pictures. wishing you a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ♥ to come here on Pink Saturday. Your blog is always so sweet and comforting. Cold and gloomy winter up here this year so Pink Saturday is one day I can always count on for a little pink ray of sunshine.

    Thanks for being my pink sunshine today☺

    Wishing you the comfort and warmth of those you love this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! That was a great calorie-free meal! I adore crab cakes. The Shirley Temples are beautiful and so festive looking. Great ideas. Happy Pink Saturday on Sunday!

    Mermaid Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzie - thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway (and posting the button too!)! Good luck!

    Your meal looks delish! And I can almost taste the sparkling Shirley Temple Valentine's drink!

    Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzie...Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I mailed your box out today too. I think your packaging is going to beat mine on being extremely festive! Sounds like I am in for a treat! Cannot wait...Have a great day.

    Oh, I adore that lampshade!!

    ReplyDelete