Monday, April 26, 2010

We have a Winner!!!

                                                                 I printed out our contestants…

adra1                                   And I put them in a pretty dish, of course, to pick a winner from!

adra2                                                      And shook it up and drew out a slip of paper

                                                               And the winner is…

                        adra3                                          I’ll be contacting you, Marcia from Vintage French Hen!!

                   Don’t fret if you didn’t win, I am having ANOTHER wonderful book giveaway..

 

                                                 Pastor  Billy Joe Daugherty’s “360 Life”

                                                                       Starting tomorrow, so come back and enter, OK?

3 comments:

  1. Ooo,Congratulations to the winner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! congratulations Marcia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is a perfect gift for me! I love those baby pictures you posted earlier, they are way too cute! Marcia

    ReplyDelete