Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Pink Summer Saturday!

My, but the summer is flying by! I can hardly believe that we’re already into August and soon we’ll be thinking of Fall and the Holiday seasons and turning to warmer foods, colors, clothes and decorating! I thought I’d share today a last bit of Summer hurrah spirit here for all that is Pink and Warm and bright and cheery that we imagine as Summer!

                        A bright weather day of freedom to share a picnic…
Picnic Basket
                                       of sweet summery treats...

Cherry Blossom Picnic 2010
                           Pink "shells" tingling in the summer (occasional) breeze...

(photos courtesy of Mary Ruffle Tumblr)
We need to remember the beauties of Spring that
were so amazing that their beauty pooled in our
dreams all Summer long...

(My trip to Kuekenhoff Gardens in Holland April 2007)

It's time to finish up our final warm weather crafts...
(my summer organza flowers)
Maybe you can squeeze in one more dip of your feet in the ocean waters...

I know myself I need to glance one more time and commit to memory
what my Grandbaby Madison looked like this Summer....

(July 4, 2010)

(cleaning house Friday, August 6, 2010)
Do you see the tiny diamond in her ear?
She got her ears pierced today....
this is cute, the pictures of her SCREAMING -- NOT so much!
She recovered quickly though with a nap in the car and a play house cleaning toy!
Soon, Madison will be taller and will be talking and it will be
Autumn...
Autumn on Foster Pond
I thank you for visiting me this Pink Saturday
and thanks to Beverly for all she does to keep our weekends Pink
and for featuring my blog this weekend!
Please visit my Pink Saturday friend

No comments:

Post a Comment