Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Doodling...

Rainy days ease you into your mornings with their gray skies and muted lights...
I enjoy the coziness of the morning through a blurred window...
I'm not so sure my dogs are happy though...

It's an indoor play day...
For me too...
I just wanted to doodle a bit with my art supplies
that I found on clearance for a dollar or less...
reduce sticker on top of reduce sticker...
My favorite kind of clearance!

Love this White Lightning too!
Thin coverage that lets details shine through with a neat finish to it.
So I doodled in my little book I found at the flea market last week,
trying out different products and using up stored ephemera...
Creating ghostly writings...

just losing myself for a few hours in color and creativity...

digging through drawers full of ribbons and buttons...

Doodling without a pen but with inks and sprays and whitewashes...

I especially liked the pearlized spray...

I think this rainy day I'll doodle some more while the dogs spoon and dream of a
sunny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment