Thursday, April 30, 2009

WOW!! My gorgeous swap I received!

I received my BEAUTIFUL Marie Antoinette swap art yesterday from my swap partner Basic Living Life should include Creativity! and Cheryl and NOT only was there the Marie Antoinette artwork, but she made me EXTRAS!
She made me this gorgeous necklace, MA handmade birthday cards and a metal crown hook!
Look at all this!
Photobucket
Here's a close-up of the necklace..
Photobucket
Her Marie Antoinette artwork was SO creative! Cheryl created 12 little decorated pockets, each with mini cards with Marie pictures on each, and the story of Marie Antoinette's life on the back...
Here's the front of the adorable tags...
Photobucket
And the story on the back..
Photobucket
And here's Cheryl's finished piece, which I display with such joy in my home!
Photobucket
Thanks so much, Cheryl, for all your beautiful gifts! Suzie Button

No comments:

Post a Comment