Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am I "tagging" you out?

I hope I'm not boring you, but I have more tags! Here are another four tags I created, I'm finished all I needed to make, but I want to make copies of several as a gift for our host of the tag swap, and since I have a few extra days before the deadline, I will do that before I mail them out!
Anyway, here's my first tag for this posting...
Photobucket
And the back..This is actually my favorite in this set, I love the colors!
Photobucket
Next we have some children enjoying a day in the water...
Photobucket
and the backside has more summer fun!
Photobucket
We continue with more children and a dog just means summer fun, doesn't it?
Photobucket
OOPS, no backside with this one, I forgot to take the picture, and I am short on time, so we'll skip the backside! :>)
Here is an innocent scene, wouldn't you say? I love the pastels..
Photobucket
Here's the other side of the tag..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment