Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finishing up my tag swap for A Swap for All Seasons

I'm "almost" finished, do you know that feeling?!! I need to finish up today so I can start sewing my doll for Craft Hope
and then on to swaps for the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat
Here's four more of my tags I've made, and I'll share the rest throughout the week, so please come back! I love sharing with fellow bloggers who love the same crafts I do!
In this tag I used a vintage map (L-O-V-E the vintage colors on this map!) as my background...
Photobucket
And the backside...I made her into a princess... EASY! :>)
Photobucket
Next I have a vintage mermaid, complete with a jewel from the deep, blue sea!
Photobucket
and the backside...I threw in some glitter on this one, love the glitter!
Photobucket
Then we have a young girl about to "swim"...
Photobucket
and on the backside, a couple contemplating marriage...
Photobucket
And here's another vintage couple..
Photobucket
And this one was one of my favorites in this set of four tags...
Photobucket
Keep on crafting! Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment