Thursday, June 18, 2009

COWGIRL CRAFTING!

I am working on a Cowgirl themed Fabric Art Book as part of my swap for the upcoming
Cowgirl Art Retreat
I am having a lot of creative fun putting them together and I thought I'd share a few that I have made so far, with quite a few more to make!
The first page shows that if you're a cowgirl, well, in this group, you'd have to be a CRAFTY cowgirl! (Smiles)
Photobucket
There are cowgirls having reunions...
Photobucket
Even Annie Oakley came along to this party to craft!
Photobucket
Maybe Annie rode in on her horse here...
Photobucket
I hope there's no bad influences for these youngest cowgirls!
Photobucket
I even saw a Rodeo Princess at the party! She's so pretty!
Photobucket
This cowgirl is ready to Ride, Baby, Ride! She's a real go-getter type!
Photobucket
And it's kinda controversial, but there are also some pinup calendar girls here too!
Photobucket
I usually don't share the DISASTER of a craft room that I work in, but what the heck, I'm sure I'm not alone, right?! Too much crafting, and not enough storage or a big enough room! Boo hoo for me!
Photobucket
Have a wonderful Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment