Sunday, June 28, 2009

While I was away...

While I was away crafting like a real Cowgirl at the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat in Waxahachie I missed having lunch with this sweetie pie...
Photobucket
(Grandma's Sweetie pie, Madison!)
But even Grandma's need to connect with friends once in a while to pursue their passions! Like swapping Cowgirl Crowns...
Photobucket
(Left to right: My friend Shannon, My friend Gail, and Suzie Button, me!)
and meeting up with some of the sweetest, funniest bloggie friends a gal could ever have!
Photobucket
(Left to right: LaVerne (LaVerne made Nancy's crown!), and Nancy (Nancy made MY crown!) and Suzie Button (I made LaVerne's crown!)
LOVELY, JUST LOVELY!
I have SO much more CRAFTINESS Loveliness to share, but I'll do that early next week, Miss Madison and my daughter and husband are here to swim this afternoon, and we're going to try Madison out on a little baby floatie in the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I am loving the pictures. I almost always have a camera, but I have been misplacing everything with the move. sigh.

    So glad we got to see each other again, and so glad you enjoyed the class. I am hoping I will be asked back again. HUGS.....Charlotte

    ReplyDelete