Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a FABULOUS jewelry class!

Good Wednesday, bloggers, and Happy Canada Day to those in Canada if you're visiting my blog today!
I took the MOST FABULOUS jewelry class at the Cowgirls Art Retreat from Charlotte
Charlotte takes vintage metal cases, makeup, pill cases, jewelry, etc, and watches and turns them into the most beautiful and interesting Jewelry! You must click on my link to visit her shop!
Here I am with Charlotte during her class...
Photobucket
Charlotte was very generous and brought the largest collection of vintage jewelry and doodads for us to use during our class to make our own memory peek-a-boo jewelry piece!
Here are a few pics of Charlotte's pieces...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's a fish of the sea inspired piece by Charlotte...
Photobucket
and Inside...
Photobucket
Now I'll share some class pictures while we were learning and working!
This is my friend, Shannon working out placement on her piece!
Photobucket
and here is my "pile" of jewels ready to be used!
Photobucket
Here is my "Cowgirl" friend Gail who joined me this year at the round-up!
Photobucket
And here's my other Cowgirl friend, Shannon, with her finished piece...
Photobucket
(I made us all Cowgirl Aprons for the weekend!)
Here are a couple fellow students' pieces...
Photobucket
And isn't this just lovely?
Photobucket
Here I am working on my piece, this is the beginning...
Photobucket
and a little glitter and an egg... (sorry for the blurry picture)
Photobucket
and my finished piece with a little baby bird jewelry piece and feathers and "life"
Photobucket
(again, blurry, just not a good close-up day!)
And the finished front, where it's waiting for a "LITTLE" picture of my granddaughter, Madison in the frame...
Photobucket
What a wonderful class and such a talented jewelry maker and teacher in Charlotte!
I'll have MORE tomorrow too on another class!

No comments:

Post a Comment