Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Paper Bag Scrappin'!

I purchased some high quality paperbag scrapbook pages recently and immediately got the bug to get going on a new scrapbook for, of course, my favorite subject, my granddaughter Madison!
Photobucket
Here's that cutie pie!
Photobucket
I had fun making special pages...
Photobucket showing just how much fun my grandbaby is!
The scrapbook pages were fun too because the size helped me finish the project instead of the long drawn out scrappin'!
Photobucket
I also found yesterday these cool capsules to hold in this case beach elements, I love the 3-D effect!
Photobucket
Madison loves riding up front so she can see everything!
Photobucket
I'll end today on this page, but there's lot more, I think I'll save it for Pink Saturday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much - I really appreciate you putting a link to the store....you're awesome....great blog!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very colorful and pretty blog! I love the Madison book and it has inspired me to make one as well...much less daunting than taking out a 12x12 album and the things I need with it. Thanks for the inspiration! Gina

    ReplyDelete