Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Finishing up Flip Flops...

I sent off my flip flop swap yesterday and thought I'd share a few photos of the last three I made...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I started thinking while finishing up this swap, well, summer is winding down, it won't be long until those flip flop shoes will be retired!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I look forward to Fall though! I'm already beginning to think about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and, yes, even a bit about Christmas!
It's hard NOT to when you go into the craft stores and it's full blown HOLIDAYS, right?!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love the Mary Englebreit picture of the girl diving above and the corresponding Mark Twain quote! I also used this image in a Vintage Swimwear Tag Swap I participated in, it's a Summer favorite of mine!
Now I will move on to my Tin Swap and then I signed up for Artsy Mama's "Year in Color" Sweet and Sinister Swap after that! Yoo hoo!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment