Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dreamin' by the Stream...

Look at my sweetie pie, Madison!

Here is the picture I alluded to with the rainbow...





I know it looks fake, but it's really not, it's just enhanced with my software for you to clearly see. I was pondering rainbows when I saw it. They're so elusive and mystical, aren't they? Some believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but I don't believe it to be true myself.


I believe rainbows are a sign from God of His presence. When you look at a rainbow, they seem to be a ghostly image of a beautiful culmination of earthly powers and God's wish to share beauty with us and to grace us with promises of a better place.


I dedicate this rainbow of hope and the power of God's Love for us to Tina Wright as she faces some challenges at the moment. Tina discovered that she has cancer recently and needs our prayers and encouragement! She's also our fearless Cowgirl with the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat and is so creative!


Prayers and blessings for a rainbow of love and hope for you, Tina!


1 comment:

  1. Wow... it really does look fake; it's so beautiful. The sentiment of your post is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete