Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saved the best for last...

Hi Friends! I am home again from my week in Colorado, but I had to share a few more pictures from my trip, because I found the most gorgeous scenery on our last day there...




The waterfalls at Rifle State Park were just amazingly beautiful!
I couldn't get enough of them! And what was also wonderful is that they were EASY to get to, no hiking with Madison over rocky areas.... You could park and walk a few steps on flat land and you're there! Plus you can walk up steps to get BEHIND them and up a bit more to get views from the top!
I think my son Daniel really enjoyed the falls too... I don't get a lot of pictures of Daniel, he's camera shy (usually closes his eyes in pictures)...



I have more I'd love to share but they're all on my daughter's computer so maybe I can show a few more amazing shots with you tomorrow or Monday. There's one where the mist hitting the rocks on the side of the waterfall creates a rainbow! I captured it too in my picture, I really think you'd love it!
I'll close today with a sleepy Madison at the falls napping on my shoulder while I marvel at the beauty of God's nature before me....



Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment