Monday, September 7, 2009

God's Handiwork on display...

Hi, friends! This posting could be a posting on "Wordless Wednesday" as I could just fill the page with scene after scene of this...

And this...

I am in awe, that's all that I can say...
Today is also a special day for my daughter, Katie, it's her birthday, and from what I'm told it's her LAST important birthday, she's turning 21! Then it's downhill from there is what my children were talking about yesterday! What?! According to them the "big" birthdays are 13, 16, 18 and 21, marking becoming a "teen", sweet sixteen, and "adult" and old enough to drink, I suppose, at 21. Isn't it funny how your viewpoint changes as your age changes?! Here's Katie, jumping for joy at becoming "old enough to drink," ha, ha...


So today we're going to go river rafting! I'm hoping Suzie Button lives to share another post, ha, ha! Luckily too that Miss Madison's other Grandparents are along on our trip and they've agreed to watch Miss Madison while we raft! I couldn't close out my post this morning without a little picture of Miss Madison enjoying the view yesterday with her father overlooking the Grand Mesa...

Have a wonderful holiday today!
>





1 comment:

  1. Wow were does the time go,21 years I remember the day Katie was born.I'll bet she doesn't remember that.And Megan was there to see her new little sister and now she's a mom. Yes what will there prespectives be in 30 or so years. Co. is so beuatiful,so nice of you to share the splender.
    Hugs
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete