Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kanzashi Blooming!

I was so excited about this new craft I've discovered, that I couldn't wait until I had my example of it finished to show you, so I'll have to update with what I made later today or tomorrow.
But have you seen this book...
Photobucket
and the wonderful, easy flowers inside?
There are so many possibilities!
Necklaces...
Photobucket
Purse delights...
Photobucket
Hair bows...
Photobucket
How about a cute flower for your Fall shirt? I need one!
Photobucket
And lookie here, a butterfly!
Photobucket
I decided to make a Halloween bow for my Grandbaby Madison, and here's the fabric I'll make my flower out of...
Photobucket
I'll post my bow as soon as it's finished and also a link to a magazine that posted the directions!
So come back!

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful way to use up scraps of fabric. I'm passing it on with a link to this post in my tips section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!

    I love your Halloween fabric too.

    Have a great weekend,

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo, to have such a book with all these wonderful flowers would be the greatest. I love,love,love the flowers..they're just beautiful. Can you do a tutorial on making the flowers. I have become a follower, just in case..so as not to miss it. Happy Pinks..have a most lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete