Sunday, September 20, 2009

Must See Movies...

There was quite a bit to caption this week on TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) and I saw several films that I surely hope will be released here in the U.S. so that I can see them!

The first is "The Young Victoria" starring Emily Blunt.
I'm a sucker for period movies, the costumes and settings just draw me in and I sigh in happiness to soak it all in...



And then there's "An Education"...

You just MUST watch the trailer here...


It's supposed to hit the U.S. mid October, I definitely want to see it!
Oprah Winfrey was part of the movie "Precious"...

Here is the trailer...


This movie is definitely not a lighthearted movie, but definitely on my list of must sees!
See ya' at the movies!

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you've whipped yourself into a fever of excitement already! I still haven't gotten round to see Ice Age 3 or Harry Potter yet - and I bet they aren't in the cinemas any more. Maybe I'll go tomorrow (although I hate going on my own). DH keeps saying "next week" then the next thing I know, the DVD is out!

    Have a good time and don't forget to post your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I want to see Young Victoria too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got The Young Victoria a few months ago (for once we were first with a movie!!) and it's great.

    The other 2 def look like they're worth watching, I'll keep my eyes out for the UK releases.

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete