Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sending out Well Wishes!

I've shared with you about a fellow blogger Tina who is fighting colon cancer a few posts ago. Well, she has lots of fellow bloggers, including myself, who pray for her and want to send her our love. So two cowgirl friends, Lisa and Mendy, came up with an idea to make her a book of inspiration and so I let the Spirit move me last night as I made my contribution...
Photobucket
The paper doll is VERY vintage and part of a wedding party paper doll set I bought a couple years ago and had forgot about as it lay in a drawer. Well, this was the perfect time to pull it out!
Photobucket
And on the backside, I wanted to encourage her by using photos of her loved ones. That's what we all want the most when we're ill, isn't it.
Photobucket
My prayers are with you, Tina!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, what a surprise to hear from you! Hope all is well with you...yes, I did read in the CDC report that pork does not contain the swine flu virus, I should add that to my post! I hope you get a chance to visit the Walt Disney Family museum someday, its really wonderful! Looks like you have been really busy, beautiful blog!
    xoxo
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie,
    This is so special. So much love and encouragement poured into this adorable card. No doubt you blessed Tina's day immensely. A little encouragement can go a long way...bless your heart!
    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete