Monday, October 12, 2009

There's still time!

Hi Bloggie Friends! There's still time to add MORE Halloween splendor to your home, and so I'm still trying to make a few more goodies for, not mine, but my daughter Megan's home!
I am for no reason not really into decorating my home this year for Halloween so much, but being a young mother and with Grandbaby's first Halloween, Megan is excited to decorate, so it's fun to make surprises for her!
I am a troller (in a good way!) on blogs and came across this fabulous blog with directions and templates to make bats and Halloween masks over at A Little of my Life
and I added my own flair to the projects and this is what I came up with...
Photobucket
My flair included jewels, feathers and glitter!
Photobucket
It was a relaxing Sunday crafting these!
Photobucket
I also made the wall cutouts that I had featured a couple posts ago, but mine are cut out of stiff felt so they can be used year after year!
Photobucket
OOHHH, mice running along the baseboards!
Photobucket
Keep your craftin' on!
Photobucket

1 comment: