Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving... Beauty!

Hi, Friends! I hope today finds you surrounded with loved ones and enjoying a great meal and time with friends and family! I wanted to quickly share with you my centerpiece for my Thanksgiving table, made mostly from grocery store buys this morning!

I bought a dozen roses for $9.99, a few stalks of wheat for $3.99, and Indian corn marked down 75% off (Tom Thumb) so it was only 75 cents for a package of three!
I had the large vase and after setting up the flowers and interspersing the wheat, I used the rubber bands that came on the corn packages (with hubby's help) to temporarily hold the corn around the vase while I took red tulle and tied it tightly to hold them in place. I then took more red tulle and just made poofs all around the corn and tucked into the vase and rubberband, and there you go, a beautiful centerpiece!
I also made curtains for the kitchen AND living room yesterday and this morning at 6 a.m. and I will share those with you VERY soon! I was so pleased how they turned out, you can see a peek of it behind the flowers!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: