I want a decadent yet simplistic approach this lovely weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day as I have to work both today and tomorrow for quite a few hours, so I thought what is more decadent than dipped strawberries!
So please join me in my Strawberry Valentine's Day PaRtY!
1. Dipped strawberries in PINK Confectioner's Coating.
2. A Tuxedo dip of white chocolate and dark chocolate... YUM!
3. Vanilla Frosting and toasted coconut is decadent!
4. Start with sour cream and dip in brown sugar, SWEET!
5. Mixed combo nuts sit atop melted chocolate, UM-HMM!
6. Melted caramel (simplify=use caramel ice cream topping!)
7. Mix honey/lime juice then coat and add sugar and fresh mint- MOJITO!
8. Start with strawberry yogurt and add the crunch of granola and a bit of dried fruit!
9. Unusual- dip in Honey and then cracked black pepper!
10. Coat with Lemon Curd (ask grocer, they have it!) and then add curls of freshly shredded Lemon Peel!
Enjoy the L-O-V-E!!
Thanks for the Inspiration goes to Better Homes and Gardens