Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A touch of Couture

I'm still working on details of glamorizing my bedroom now that the walls and floors have been refreshed with a new color and new flooring.
I was at Joann Fabrics and found this lovely lady (on sale, to boot for $12.00!)...
She's beautiful just as she is... B-U-T....
Look what a few jewels can do...

The vintage rhinestone bracelet I cut apart to outline the letters
made me
H-A-P-P-Y...

Gave her that OOH LA LA
I was looking for!
Next is hanging up the spectacular crystal chandelier I bought.
Anyone know how to get husbands to jump up and hang up chandeliers without
well, nagging, or maybe we'll call it warm suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! so creavite of you to give her some bling. Just like a real woman , we all look a bit better with some sparkle.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so much happier with her bling...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this--that 50's glamorous look--they dressed up like that just to go to the store!
    (I may be exagerating a bit, but you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete