Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Cake

I'm bakin' and, girls, I didn't even have to turn on the oven! Now that's my style of dessert!
I've been icing the cakes up...
and glitterin up their feet
YES, these cake have feet 'cause
Suzie Button
Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
 Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
(Everyone that knows Suzie B. knows she loves glitter!)

Yep, I measure my feet in cups.
HUH?!
I am glitzin' up the joint with goodies too!
Ya' know, like CAKE decorations.

And then the ducks (and bunnies) all get in a row
and LINE UP!
One...

And a TWO....

AND Three (strikes you're out...ok, doesn't EVERYONE think that when
you here one, two, three?)

And Easter is Hoppin' on it's way!
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
If you'd like to have a chance to maybe WIN one of these adorable Bunnie cakes,
please come back on Pink Saturday, March 20th for a two day only
GIVEAWAY!
And if you would like to make your own little dessert you can purchase
an E-Zine package
from
                                        My Artful adventures E-zine












6 comments:

  1. Ok first of all, we sooo need to be friends 'cause 1., I think we have the same love for fonts (scriptina. . .my long lost love)
    AND those cakes are to.die.for. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss SuzyQ---- you are just WAY too creative. I love your Easter Cakes... I love bunnies--but I especially like the little chick one... How precious!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...these are amazing!!! You have such talent my friend! I adore the sweet colours...sigh..every single one is beautiful beyond words..I will be back to enter your giveaway!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! :) And your blog is so pretty....love your header!

    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete