Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family

Hi, Friends! I thought I’d share a couple of the professional photos our family had recently and how I’ve embellished them with my scrapbook creator…

Here’s the entire family…

abfam6

(Left to right: Husband Michael, Daughter Megan & her baby Madison and husband Oliver, my son Ben, Suzie Button, son Daniel, and daughter Katie)

This family portrait is a rare event around here, we hadn’t had a family photo since Katie was like 3 years old and she’s 21 now! EEK! I always just did the kids alone, always trying to lose weight, blah, blah, well, now I’m heaviest I’ve ever been and I just don’t care anymore, I want a family photo!

Next you’ll recognize my Miss Madison, my first sweet Granddaughter…

abfam3 Now you must admit this little face IS “Serious Sweetness”!!!

Next I found a sweet quote, and I think it really added to the feeling of the picture, don’t you?

abfam5 I have to admit I was quite nervous when this photo was taken! I am just off the camera there, ready to jump if Madison decided to take a swim in the reflection pool! ha!

Well, I could create on my scrapbook creator software all day, but I must stop now and get to work in my job! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Suzie such pretty photos to cherish for a life time. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just GORGEOUS Miss Suzie!! What a fine looking family! :)mendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie they are absolutely gorgeous. Your group shot is so creative and don't you have the most beautiful family? You look wonderful! Now...grab that grandgirl before she jumps in. lol
    Can't wait to see you. xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving these pictures. I love the family picture and the way you are all situated. What a gorgeous family you have. I am glad you didn't have to jump in the pool after your granddaughter. It is an amazing picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie, These are BEAUTIFUL portraits!!! I love the settings that were used in these. Brag all day on that adorable granddaughter as you have ample reasons to do so! xo Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such precious memories. You have a beautiful family and you look lovely! I love knowing you sweet lady! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete