Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So me

I saw this fantastic print from Etsy Store Orange Studio ...
And knew I had to have it as this IS me!
Yesterday, my husband (snuck out when I wasn't looking) in my car to go to work
and left me stranded (as his car was in the shop)
and the only thing that made me SCREAM was I had NO COFFEE!!!
Yes, I am lucky to live a couple blocks from a Tom Thumb grocery store that has a
Starbucks in it...
and YES I am willing to walk even if I have to to get my Americano!
Just straight espresso and hot water
ok, I do put cream in it! He,he!
What a cute artist is Orange Studio...
I love this one too....

I'm thinking how cute this would be for my grandbaby's room...
There, of course, is also a wonderful blog to go along with this artist
And she has a cute freebie on her posting today!

1 comment:

  1. i love that coffee print! going to check out that etsy shop now! : )

    ReplyDelete