Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hi, Friends! I know I've been absent, it's because I'm spending a week at the lake in
St. Joseph, Michigan! Loving the beach behind our digs...
And LOVING downtown St. Joe...

The town is quaint and ends up right down to Silver Beach
and the most awesome Carousel from like 1910 or something that has been restored...

The beach was heaven and the temperatures are NOT like Texas
Thank goodness!
Grandbaby Madison wasn't sure about the sand but soon said, ok,
this is FUN!

I've gotta run now because the Uncles and cousins are yelling
LET'S GO SHOPPING!!
Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Suzie, what a beautiful town you are near. I love the photo of Madison. She appears to be taken by the water and sandy beach! Happy 4th to you my friends. Blessings to you and the family! Maybe you should pick up a postcard while there to send me! LOL! Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete