Friday, July 16, 2010

Pink Saturday Pretties!

Hi, Friends! I almost had a panic attack while "partying" late into a Friday night at my friend Gail's house that I didn't have my Pink Saturday post organized and then I remembered that Gail's home is PERFECT if you're looking for something pretty AND pink to post! So we'll start in her kitchen where she collects MANY gorgeous cookie jars...
and more...

and of course more...

OOPS, there's my friend Debie peeking in my cookie jar pic!
She's in town visiting all of us from Osaka, Japan where she's working now!
Hi, Debie!

I am asking Gail as I type this how many cookie jars she owns, she said over 200!!!
No, they're not ALL in her kitchen!

Oh, cute little Bo Peep!
Where ARE her sheep?!
She has a few extra pinks too..

Aren't these so CUTE?!

Then I moved on to see what I could find in the living room...

Gail found this tin in Paris, OOOLALA!!
So, we're partying by eating...
a LOT!
And I heard grief because they saw my peach cobbler posting below so we all decided
we must have one tonight!
So off to the grocery store to find ripe peaches and home to Gails to bake a cobbler!
He,he, girlfriends are the BEST!
Here's a crazy picture of us while our peach cobbler is cooking!
Too much fun!

12 comments:

  1. G'morn, S ~
    WOW! What a fabulous expensive collection of cookie jars ... I have not seen some of them, they are wonderful.

    Looks like you are all having a 'peachy' good time.

    Happy PS,
    Have a lovely summer day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having so much fun! LOVING all the jars and mini kitchen appliances!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you gals looked like you were having a lot of fun :) And that is some collection of Cookie jars!! My favorite is the Little Bo Peep.

    Happy Pink Saturday!!

    Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post!!!!! Wow! 200+ cookie jars!!! And they're awesome cookie jars to boot!! However, nothing beats that photo of a bunch of good buddies having fun!!! :) I checked on your yummy peach cobbler post, too. That looked lip smackin' good!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!! dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your great kitchen treasures! Thank you for sharing them all!!
    Hugs, lIsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we were all lucky that you weren't ready and had to adlib! Great post - love Gail's collection!
    Happy PS
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!

    You have such a fantastic collection of Cookie Jars!!
    I LOVE all of them!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does Gail have a blog? Because if she doesn't, she needs one! What a fabulous cookie jar collection, and that Paris tin is fabulous!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were certainly in the right place for a last minute post!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow pretty pinkies!
    Hapy PS Suzie.

    Enjoy a wonderful week ahead.
    " Regina "

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you were saved by your friend .. She has lots of pink. Love the old vinatage cookie jars
    Hope the cobbler was delicious

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. I am a new member of the Bloggerette Sorority! I am making my rounds to meet each "lady" of our sisterhood. Please visit me @ www.mommiesandbeyond.com
    Love your pinks!

    ReplyDelete