Monday, September 27, 2010

Pretty, pretty Christmas wreath!

I must seem a bit scattered to you all as I am one day working on a Halloween tag project and the next on a Christmas wreath!
I usually just go with the mood of the day as far as crafting, that's why my daughter had to wait six months for her curtains to be finished, I wasn't in "the mood"!
But my husband had a request for me to make just something handmade for a co-worker that he's know forever who has had a rough spell lately, so I scoured the internet blogs and found a cute project and tutuorial over at Fancy Pants for a really adorable Christmas wreath made out of scrapbook paper.
 I knew it just the right gift to make!
Here is how mine turned out...
And it was so easy to assemble the flowers, I made it in a day!

Here's a closeup of some of the flowers.
Hop over to Fancy Pants for the directions
the only thing I did differently was to wrap the green wreath with a light taupe material beforehand to make it pretty from the back as it is from the front!


No comments:

Post a Comment