Friday, September 24, 2010

Pink-delish Life!

Happy PINK SATURDAY, my gal friends in blogland! Today I thought I'd share some of the pink delish goodies I have read, bought, and wish for.
Let's start with WISH for, ok?! I don't have an IPhone (gasp!) but if I DID, I'd MOST definitely purchase this ap from
CARTOLINA...
You type in your IM and send it away on such pretty, pretty backgrounds!
Unfortunately, my husband has a distaste for AT&T, so no IPhone here!
He's thinking of getting me an Android though, maybe they'll have something similar.
Next are some fantastic READS!
I recently finished
and L-O-V-E-D it!
and I'm now reading another of her books...

Her stories take you away
(just like the bubble bath!)
And see part of the cute storage box?
I found it at my and your favorite store
Home Goods!
I am crazy lately for pretty storage and Home Goods delivers on that front for sure!

A beautiful pencil box for $6.00

LOVE IT!!!!!!

And this gorgeous box was $9.99!
My daughter wants it now to store her makeup in.
Now more shopping!
You may have noticed I go to the once-a-month flea market Trade Days in Canton, TX each month
and a shop I found there is
and she sells DROP DEAD GORGEOUS lace items like this window swag...
(not my house though!)

Here are a few of the items I've purchased from her booth...
This gorgeous lace scarf...

And just last month my heart almost stopped beating when I saw this...

fireplace mantel scarf for $35.00! I'm so thrilled!

I wish my fireplace itself was prettier though!
I've been thinking of painting it white but I'm scared to do it!
A while back I purchased this tabletop scraf too...

Just the right touch!
So that's my pink for this weekend!
I hope you've enjoyed it!
Please visit my Pink Saturday Friend
too!
Gorgeous beautiful plants and flowers!
P.S.
HAVE YOU ENTERED MY GIVEAWAY YET FOR FOUR OF THESE
OF YOUR CHOICE OF SAYING?

No comments:

Post a Comment