Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Spooky Diversion and a Freebie for you!

Can you feel Fall and the spooky season of Halloween approaching?! I know I do, even though I'm here in heat soaked Texas! A Halloween Postcard Tag Art Swap over at Red Lead's Art Swap blog helped to get me in the mood for the spooky and not-always-so-spooky season of Fall and Halloween!
It might have just been an excuse to order some fantastic rubber stamps and goodies from their site Red Lead!
I've been working the past couple days on my tags and this is what I have so far...
What's better than a black skeleton?
A black GLITTERED skeleton!
I need to add some ribbons to the top still.
And then a fun one...

I'm thinking to add a moon "off the tag" so to speak still...
So a bit more work and one more to make and then they'll be ready to mail out.
What do you think?
What are you making for Halloween this year?

I purchased this book a long time ago at a library book sale
(BTW, one of the things that makes my heart go pitter-patter!)
It has wonderful pages like this...

And I thought I'd share an image on one of their Halloween images with you
for your crafting this year!


You just click to open and print!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment