Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby, Baby... Surprise!

My day was brighter today because this little baby face was over to visit Grandma today...
Photobucket
And then I finished up sewing together the adorable baby for Craft Hope and she turned out so cute! Now I can get her mailed tomorrow ON TIME! Yeah!
Photobucket
And then OH SWEET BABY... PUPPY! YES! Our newest member of the family! We just got him yesterday! We have been thinking about another English Springer Spaniel for a couple of months, and now we decided that, yes, we're ready to have a new baby, so here he is...
Photobucket
Look at these beautiful green eyes! He's just about the same age too as my Granddaughter, nine weeks old! Such a sweet baby!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new granddaughter and your new baby! Ollie is precious! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww -- Madison is getting big! And such a sweetie pie! Ollie better not chew on all of Madison's toys -you have your hands full, grammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doll is sooo cute too! I wish I knew how to sew ,we are adopting a baby girl in November.I need to learn how to sew!

    ReplyDelete