Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Color Inspiration!

Hi, Friends! Are you set on your Christmas color scheme for 2009? I thought I'd show a little inspiration for nontraditional color pairings to get your creativity brewing!
Green and Maroon, anyone?

Who doesn't just L-O-V-E blue and chocolate pairings?!

This is BOLD! Cobalt and Orange! Wow, that would have impact!

NOT just blue and green, but PEACOCK Blue and KELLY Green!

Now an EXPLOSION of color...
Red + Orange + Gold + Green + Blue + Purple!
Woo! That was exhausting!

Now this pink and green hits my heart strings!

Now Teal and Cranberry would be GORGEOUS in a craft room too, wouldn't it?!

We're continuing BOLD (and Beautiful!)

And to end our color party, a more traditional but never boring Red + White!

I hope you're inspired as I have been by these beautiful colors to brighten our Holiday season! Thanks to Better Homes and Gardens for this inspiration and all their beautiful ideas!

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas and color choices! Just when I like one, I go to the next and like it better! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubs would love the fishing bobber wreath. That is such a cool idea. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete