Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink Saturday Swap!

I saved this posting just for PINK SATURDAY since it's, well, PINK!
Do you do that also? I know how if you're a committed Pink Saturday blogger there are times when you just run short of pink to share or you have to stretch pinks, as I do, well, from reds or mauves....
Today though I saved my beautiful swap pretties from my art retreat I attended last weekend at A Gilded Life to show you.
My swap partner for a home decoration was sweet Jennifer at Covered in Glitter.
She is such a talented and sweet lady and I've had the pleasure of meeting her teenaged daughter at another event and she's just as sweet as her Mom.
Jennifer knew I liked pinks and that I like artsy items and she made me this...
And I think I'll surround it with some pink Christmas balls this holiday season!
And then we also had a recipe swap
(you can make my recipe potholder too from the tutorial below this posting if you'd like! the cake is FANTASTIC, I promise!)
Jennifer made me also the cutest recipe card...

I love the old-fashioned cuteness of it!
And also there was Jan's of Just me, Jan
I've had the pleasure of getting to know Jan better also through the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreats and she is
so talented and meticulous in her artwork and I just love it!
                                   Now, if I could just get someone to cook for me, I'd be all set!
Have a lovely Fall weekend too!
Please visit my Pink Saturday friend Maria at Bubblegum and Duct Tape too!
She's talented on so many fronts I wouldn't know where to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment